REINCARNATION as a beacon to FUTURE ( RF )
(1) I. Stevenson's researches refute statements about impossibility of a repeated birth, of the reincarnation.
(2) S. Grof's researches prove the possibility of return of negative experiences (at "transpersonal crises") to those who became their source.
(3) R. Monro's and R. Moody’s researches confirm validity of these both.
So our (author's) explanation (theoretical substantiation) of the practical (and only practical) results obtained in works of several (1÷3) researchers, or vice versa:
confirmation of our (author's) conceptual assertions/statements, obtained
• beyond these (1÷3) results
• in particular, concerning information, memory, heredity,
and then (our) comparison of these (1÷3) results (among themselves), leads to the new results forcing (not merely allowing!) to admit, that
in principle and in the long run, an altruistic strategy of behaviour and/or of vital position is preferable to egoistic one, or (that is the same)
strategic egoism demands tactic altruism
These results extend far beyond frameworks of academic interests, present practical interest of principal importance hardly not for each person.
Inherently these results coincide with that requirements which are put forward by world religions, as “an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth” (but NOT murder for a tooth), “a wise person of this world acts with other people so as he would like, that he would be acted”, etc. This gives the basis to consider these results as scientific substantiation of those religious views which recommend altruistic behaviour. Our analysis shows, that these recommendations are directed on reduction of a person’s egoism, harm, which harms not so much to his relationship, than to himselves.
Nevertheless, the daily practice shows how strong roots and tendencies of egoism are.